Each member firm has met our stringent admission criteria to be part of a lean, efficient and flexible group in which member firms complement one another geographically and by industry specialization.
Membership of Agilium Worldwide is open to small and mid-sized independent retained Executive Search firms. The process and due diligence are straightforward but stringent. Here is how it works:
- If this discussion is positive, you will then receive the link to our online membership application form.
- A further discussion with the Regional Director is then organized. If this proves satisfactory, a site visit is set up to meet you, your partners, and lead consultants where applicable.
- If the meeting proves satisfactory from both sides, we then ask for three recent client references plus biographies on all working consultants.
- Once received, and if satisfied with these, your firm is presented to the regional membership for approval.
- If 75 per cent of the regional members are in favor, your membership application will be endorsed by the Executive Committee.
- The new firm is then personally welcomed by the Chair.
- Should you be granted membership during the calendar year, membership dues will be pro-rated accordingly.
- All new members are asked to give a short presentation at the next Annual General Meeting to introduce themselves to all members.
- Your firm’s representation is required at all Regional and Annual General Meetings.