Agilium Worldwide is continually seeking new members who want to be part of an outstanding international organization that prides itself on professionalism, quality, mutual support, and teamwork on behalf of our local, regional and global clients.
Each member firm has met our stringent admission criteria to be part of a lean, efficient and flexible group in which member firms complement one another geographically and by industry specialization.
Membership of Agilium Worldwide is open to small and mid-sized independent retained Executive Search firms. The process and due diligence are straightforward but stringent. Here is how it works:
- If this discussion is positive, you will then receive the link to our online membership application form.
- A further discussion with the Regional Director is then organized. If this proves satisfactory, a site visit is set up to meet you, your partners, and lead consultants where applicable.
- If the meeting proves satisfactory from both sides, we then ask for three recent client references plus biographies on all working consultants.
- Once received, and if satisfied with these, your firm is presented to the regional membership for approval.
- If 75 per cent of the regional members are in favor, your membership application will be endorsed by the Executive Committee.
- The new firm is then personally welcomed by the Chair.
- Should you be granted membership during the calendar year, membership dues will be pro-rated accordingly.
- All new members are asked to give a short presentation at the next Annual General Meeting to introduce themselves to all members.
- Your firm’s representation is required at all Regional and Annual General Meetings.