Success Stories and Testimonials
Agilium Worldwide clients get the best of both worlds — skilled, personal service coupled with the international perspective that's increasingly critical in today's marketplace.
Six Agilium Worldwide member firms in Latin America submitted a joint proposal to one of the region’s largest privately held engineering and construction companies to provide executive search services that the firm would be needing in each of the members’ countries over a span of two years. The client was presented with a single proposal, structured as one offer, in which all firms agreed to the same fees, process, guarantees and timing, and coordinated by one of the firms. Agilium Worldwide won the bid and worked on eleven searches in five of the six regions.
France - Africa
Despite an initially unsuccessful relationship with an Egyptian client, MC Consulting of France kept in close touch with two key contacts who had subsequently left the company. One individual is now HR Director MEA for a global telecommunications company of which its regional team in Africa was looking at internal candidates for another position. Member firm Cycan of South Africa was introduced to this client who had a perfect candidate who was ultimately selected over the internal one. MC Consulting is now in advanced talks with the company to supply their needs throughout the African continent in colaboration with other Agilium Worldwide partners.
- "We confirm that Prime Search (member of Agilium Worldwide) is an efficient partner in the executive searching of people who best match Sanofi Aventi's culture, challenges and high level standards. That is the reason why we choose Prime Search services since 2003."
- - Susana Maciel, former HR Director, Sanofi-Aventis, SA Portugal
- "My international talent acquisition experiences with Agilium Worldwide could not have been better. The Agilium Worldwide teams who worked on our assignments in both Spain and Poland executed at the highest levels. Candidates were right on 'spec' and closure was both effective and timely. Agilium Worldwide has earned my highest client satisfaction and my recommendation. Thanks for Kensington's referral."
- — Jim Wilkes, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Carus Corporation, Illinois USA
- "On several occasions, Prime Search (Agilium Worldwide member) helped us hire candidates perfectly suited for our needs and with high potential. To have executed these searches successfully, Prime Search understood well each position's requirements as well as our company's organizational strategy and culture. I also highlight a key point of our relationship in the fact that Prime Search conducts a satisfaction assessment on each assignment while looking for continuous improvement."
- — Pedro Estrela, former Human Resources Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Portugal
- "The search of a new HR Director for Tetra Pak Mexico represented a significant challenge. We needed a person capable to support the management through a process of deep organizational change, implement new and more sophisticated processes and tools, and at the same time recover some of the trust in the function lost by the previous holder to the position. Understanding the profile required a mix of soft abilities and strong skills, and identifying the right candidates, were the demands we presented to our search partners.
The quality of the candidates supplied and the support provided by (Agilium Worldwide member) DeZaSearch in the decision process conducting to the selection of the final candidate exceeded our expectations and as a result, we count today with another colleague in our management team that fully represents the core values of our company."
- — Rubén López, Managing Director for Tetra Pak Mexico
- "Prime Search (Agilium Worldwide member) and its professionals are our first choice due to a continuous service of quality and for the confidence that they achieve working with our organization, the result of a dedicated and efficient collaboration".
- — Vasco Armés, Human Resources Director, Pericofragens, Lda Portugal
Back to top